Monday, August 18, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Jo Beaufoix with Goodbyes and Katney's Kaboodle with Colourful. The other top contenders were Kahshe Cottager with Dragons Fly; Faye with There Goes The Neighbourhood; Louise with Birds, Flowers and Homemade Salsa; Deb with Just Breathe; Tash with Seattle At Night; Jo with We Don't Sell Plums; Bart with Home Stretch - Sorta; One Day In Hania with Nameday; Razored Zen with I'm Back and Lana Gramlich with Photography As Art. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

9 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh my gosh thank you so much David. I am very honoured. Now I have to go read. :D

Woman in a Window said...

Thanks David. Finding my way to new places through your very thoughful list.

Bart said...

Cool, maybe this will drum up some sympathy cash. :D Thanks!

Katney said...

Oh, me? a Post of the Day? I am truly honored, David. I had been by here and scanned through the list and went on. Didn't even see myself till I returned from my regular rounds to click through to some that looked interesting.

But that's "colorful", David, "colorful".

LOL

Deb said...

So many wonderful blogs, so little time. I do enjoy reading your choices for 'post of the day' - and certainly do appreciate being mentioned. Thank you. Blog World is an interesting place, don't you agree?

Maria Verivaki said...

wow, david, i'm chuffed, to use a kiwi expression!

Celebration of Life said...

Thank you once again, David! I am always suspicious when I start getting lots of visits from bloggers that I am not familiar with. I appreciate your visits!
Jo

www.ayewonder.com said...

Since discovering your blog, I have read a lot of greats new authors. Thank you. I would like to nominate my lovely wife's post, Beach Blanket. http://dailycookie.wordpress.com/2008/08/18/beach-blanket/

Louise said...

Thank you, David. It took me all day to get to this, but I am so honored and grateful, especially to be on a list like this. I went to all, and what great company! Makes me even more humbled at being included.