Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are The Lehners In France with Selling Your House In France, Part One; Woman In A Window with There's Nothing Sadder Than A Cheap Clown and Maddi with Fluffy Moments And Silly Questions. The other top contenders were Maxwell The Tattooed Boy with I Know What It Means; Big Blue Barn West with The Space Between; Daryl with On Friday; Firefly with Flowering Kapok Tree; Leslie with School Daze; Daisy Bouquet with Inch Worm; and Kathryn with The Rosy Glow Of Summer. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

10 comments:

Georgina said...

OMG David, thank you so much! I am absoltely thrilled. You have made living through this nightmare soap opera a little more bearable. Merci beaucoup. Debs x

Sandi McBride said...

When I read Deb's next installment on selling her house, I laughed out loud!She uses humor to get thru a bad time...a great choice! I'm sure all of them are!
Sandi

KaiBlue said...

Aloha David, back from NM and enjoying catch up on your blog and others you recommend..
peace Kai

Daryl said...

What fun .. another mention, thank you David! .. I had such a good time On Friday that I had to share .. sadly there arent enough cupcakes left to pass around...

:-Daryl

aims said...

Another thank you your way David. I'm always so pleased to get a mention on here. It makes my day!

Bear Naked said...

And then there is part 2 iaqof the Lehners in France posts about selling their home.
Priceless

Bear((( )))

Leslie: said...

Gee thanks, David, for highlighting my post! It's amazing how much one can remember if one just sits down and thinks about it.

Elle said...

David --

Thank you for the mention. I had that post in the edit basement for such a long time; I'm glad I dusted it off and finished it!

Annie said...

David, just wanted to recommend a blog of note , in my book...chroniclesofacountrygirl.blogspot..she has a great eye for photos...and a story too..she lives in Pennsylvania and recently had a post called Sunshine and Buggies which I thought quite interesting...I hope she wont mind if I tell you about her!

Also my other favorite is Morning coffee by Joni...justjoninjava.blogspot

Her post has a great simplicity about it, and an honesty...her post of today is good..there was also one about feeding the homeless about a fortnight ago..!!

Just thought you might like to hear about these two striking blogs...

Annie again

Woman in a Window said...

David, thank you for all your support!
erin