Monday, August 25, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Fleeing Muses with Pied Piper Of Ghosts; The Grownups Wanted Us Dead with What Goes Thump In The Night and Rune with A Rowanberry Stroll. The other top contenders (it was a particularly tough choice today) were Misty Dawn with Sky Watch Friday; Miranda with A Wealth of Information; Steph with The Folkie Never Dies; Louise with About A Funeral Home; OC with A Currency Debate; Crazy Cath with Welsh Rarebit. From America. With Love; Holly with The Lady From The North and Daryl with Untitled. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

6 comments:

Cath said...

Thank you David. Humbly.

Great other choices too. You have put me amongst some of the best bloggers here.

(And I think it is really interesting to read mine and Holly's accounts of the same day... different perspectives on the same thing. )

Rune Eide said...

Hi David! That must be my first at the top of your list - an honour indeed. I'll just have to keep on blogging after this.

Thank you very much indeed!!!!!!

Miranda said...

Wow, thanks David. Very much! Now if I may be so bold as to nominate ANOTHER blog? http://ngorobobhillhouse.blogspot.com Hard to chose which post, but have a browse if you have the time...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention, David. Writing this story was probably the most fun I ever had being afraid of the dark!

Louise said...

Thanks so much, David. I always try to read the "Posts of the Day," but I don't always get to all of them. I did today and am honored to be among them.

Truly appreciate your shouts out, for myself and for places to look for good stuff.

tam said...

Days late, (man the landscape changes quickly here..) THANK YOU so much for the selection.. I really am honoured.