Friday, August 08, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s joint winners are Jules Stones with He Is My Dad; Shrinky with Veronica and Fletch with Neighbours. The other top contenders were Virtua Gallery with Monarch; Jules with New Ireland At Sunset; Blossom Cottage with The Grey Horse; Woman In A Window with The Turning; Lime with Scaling Mount Laundry; Millennium Housewife with Things I Have Said To My Husband Today; Murat11 with I Said I’m Falling; Bee Repartee with Stumptown In Pictures; Mommy Doesn’t Live Here Any More with What’s In A Name; Willow Manor with My Dryer Likes Mexican and Brenda with Wednesday Whining. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's
over to you ....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules Stones' post was a fabulous pick for #1. It brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes.

Shrinky said...

Aw David, thanks for plastering a big cheesy grin on my face!

lime said...

thanks for the nod. i think i experienced an avalanche and it may be a while before i dig out! send the st. bernards who are impervious to laundry stench

Tess Kincaid said...

I am a lucky duck today! Thank you David!!!

It must be 8-8-08 luck! ;)

Willow x o

murat11 said...

Thank you for the shout out, David. Peace.

Jules~ said...

David, thank you so much for the honor. It blesses me that sharing my heart and special time made an impact.

Heidi said...

Thanks David, what an honor. I am so glad you liked it. I am enjoing stumbling along on your site.

Fletch said...

David,

Thanks for the mention.

Can't say I've been inundated with visitor comments, but I'm sure enjoying the company I keep!

Keep on truckin'.

Pat - Arkansas said...

David, I'd like to recommend for Post of the Day today's post (Sunday 8/10, USA) by Sherry at A Feather Adrift for her post on "Whose Olympics Are These?"

http://afeatheradrift.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/whose-olympics-are-these/

Thanks, Pat