Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chattanooga Shoe Shoe

So, Is This The Way To Boot Camp?

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON

This was a photograph I couldn't resist. Some of you might recognise this building as Eureka Towers in Melbourne, the 300m high apartment block that is apparently the tallest structure in the Southern Hemisphere. And below if is just a normal street sign for a pedestrian crossing. I reckon it made a nice juxtaposition of images, especially if you enjoy a bit of a chuckle as I do.

FOOTNOTE: The boot must have been on the other foot.

4 comments:

Emre said...

Hi,
It seems that you are an experienced blogger.Photos and your comments are enjoyable to read.

Bart said...

See, I would have thought that sign meant "Look out! Crazy detached legs crossing!"


www.bartraeke.com

david mcmahon said...

Hi Younizim,

Thanks for dropping by and taking the trouble to comment. I wouldn't say I'm an experienced blogger. I only started taking it seriously in July or August - but it certainly does help that I'm an experienced writer, I guess.
I'm glad you enjoyed the site.

David

david mcmahon said...

Hi Bart,

Nice one. Ah, that would have been an example of taking the detached view!

David