Thursday, April 17, 2008

All Distressed Up And Nowhere To Go

Er, This Isn’t The Way To The Church, Is It?

A southwest Ohio woman ended up in jail on her way to serving as a bridesmaid at her sister's wedding. A state trooper charged the 28-year-old with driving under the influence and instead of walking down the aisle with the rest of the wedding party, she arrived at jail in her yellow bridesmaid's dress. Authorities say she was driving with an invalid license – and drove into a tree.

FOOTNOTE: Tree little words.

10 comments:

PRH said...

One of my "Homies" David...living in West Central Ohio, if I go 15 miles south, I'm in Southwestern Ohio....we don't always claim those folks though...;)

maryt/theteach said...

Funny, David! Your captions and comments for the joke are very funny! :D

Anonymous said...

"...uh...'skuse me occifer..."

Sandee said...

Tree Little Words...Bwahahahahaha. This sounds about right. After all they were in Ohio. Bwahahahahaha. Have a great day David. :)

Hilary said...

And I always believed the saying "Always a bridesmaid, never imbibed." Go figure. ;)

Cath said...

Drunk before the wedding? lol

The Egel Nest said...

Alternate Footnote:

*singing* Going to the chapel and we're...going to get buried...

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Anonymous said...

If she had to get drunk inorder to face her sister's wedding, maybe tht tree thing wasn't an accident.

Misty DawnS said...

These people give my home state a bad name!

"Honest Occifer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"

Mima said...

Great footnote, but what an idiot that woman is!