Monday, April 21, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Hilary, whom I salute for the simple brilliance and innovative presentation of the post Gulls Just Wanna Have Fun. The other contenders were Medic 61 with Lonely; Celebration of Life with Stepping Back In Time To Step Forward; Crazy Cath with Policeman by Ladybird Books; Shashikiran Mullar with First Brush; Shrinky with Things You Should Know Before You Get Pregnant; Classy Chaos with Drinks-Blogs Edition 2; Uncle Joe with My Name Is Uncle Joe And I Am An INFJ; Blue New York, New York & Getting That Accent Right; Blog Princess with Poem of the Day; Whodatdare's Pokah Life with Marvelous Macro; Kostas with The Step and Ladies' Historical Tea Society A Tribute To Molly Brown. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

15 comments:

Shrinky said...

Oh boy David, you sure know how to paint a smile on my face - thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these great posts. And the unique ice cube pics are "cool" shots. Have a great day!

G said...

Wow! Thanks David... hee hee.

Cath said...

Another smile painted on my face too. Thanks David. You're a gem. :0)

Cath said...

You listed me amongst legends again David! Thanks for the great reads - and that photo of that fly... Wow!

I can see the children being sent out to labour so I can buy new cameras.
I say 'bring back child labour!' ;0)

Medic61 said...

Wow, thank you so much David! This certainly kicked my day off to a great start :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Has to be the ice cubes.Very interesting posts you have here.

Rhea said...

I'll have to check out these great posts of the day you've linked to. So, does it have to be a post on YOUR Monday or on our Monday here in the US?

Hilary said...

David, you do such a nice thing with your posts of the day. I so appreciate both finding new the blogs and being found. Thanks for that. :)

San said...

That was a great post of Jo's. And I see some of my other favorites too. Plus new finds.

Thank you for pointing the way to excellence...

aims said...

I loved the Historical Tea Society - it has opened my eyes to something very important - history - and I love history! Thank you David!

imac said...

Congrats to all.

Love the ice, gool man cool.

Back from Ireland and sorting photos,but the jars are now revealed.

Kyanite said...

Hi!

TY for again giving me a 'honourable' mention - that makes two theatre reviews in a row - Woweee!

Now I'm not one to push myself forward but today I've done a post about the results of blog friendship.
http://behindkyanitesdoor.blogspot.com/2008/04/yippee-shes-published-last.html

If you did think it note worthy, it would be such a boost for my blogging author friend BJ, who I'm writing about. But do go read her anyway.

Blue

Rebecca said...

David, thanks so much for the post and for the mention of Molly Brown on your blog.

I love the photos of the Coca Cola and ice cubes. You have some great images on here.

Thanks again and come over for tea and history with me at the Tea Society anytime!

Epijunky said...

Sam... Medic 61...

YOU GO GIRL.

You deserve this, and so do the others nominated. You are ALL so very talented.

Epi