Thursday, April 24, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Les Becker wjth Mein Kluben, Mein Kluben. The other contenders were Uncle Joe with Random News And A Little Ditty; Old Man Lincoln with Honey Bee; A Bananna with A Lesson Learned; Thalia’s Child with I Commit; Dot with Butterfly In The Blackberry Patch; Charles Gramlich with Filler Words; Neva with N Is For Name Tags; Jo Beaufoix with Gurgles And A Competition; Quilly with Project Green With Envy; Brit Gal in the USA with Why Didn’t I Think Of This Before?; and Josie with Butterfly Effect. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, David for the link on the post today of the honey bee.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, David. What a lovely birthday gift.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahhh thanks David. You're the best. :D

dot said...

Thank you David! That was a pleasant surprise.

Sandi McBride said...

Great awardees today David. Can't say which was the best, it was a hard choice, wasn't it? All were very entertaining.
Sandi

Velvet Ginger said...

Thank you for recognizing my daughter Abannana for her "Lessons Learned"!

A.Bananna said...

I am shocked. Thank you David!! I am on my way to check out the rest!

Les Becker said...

Wow, David! What an honour - thank you! You made my whole week!

[This should be good for a free drink outta my dad - :-) ]

San said...

Thanks for pointing the way to great work.

Medic61 said...

Great bunch of posts today! I really enjoyed Butterfly Effect :)
Thanks for the links!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I'm sure has been less without Les!

Madam Crunchypants said...

Oh! And again, thank you!