Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Seamus with Parentheses Of The Day. The other contenders were Maggie May with Loneliness; Epijunky with Command And Instruction; Stacey Huston with Devotion; Suldog with 22 Punchlines In Search Of A Playwright; Sandy Carlson with Warming Up For Waterbury; Crazy Cath with Lonely Wandering; Corey with My Worry Wart Must Be Itching; Jennifer H with Turn Left At The Dirt Road; Bruno with When They Say Next Day They Mean It and Medic 61 with Senior Recital. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

16 comments:

Maggie May said...

Thanks, David.
Glad I got it off my chest, so to speak!
Let me know where I can get your book, when it's published!

Sam said...

Thank you for your kind comment!
The email addresses are:
sam.might@gmail.com
grannie.may@gmail.com

The Mighty Sam

Cath said...

David - once again thank you. I am honoured. Just got Maggie's so far (which is in a different league!) but I'll come back later to look at the other posts.

Have to live in the real world for a bit now... ! ;0)

lime said...

suldog and seamus were both brilliant.....for entirely different reasons!

Stacey Olson said...

Wow thanks David, Don't know who nominated me, but I will have to go back and have a look so I can thank them also.. ;-)

Suldog said...

As Always, David, a thrill to be recognized by you! Thank you!

Epijunky said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, David...

After reading the other posts I'm feeling definitely out-written.

And to Medic 61... Girl, you are amazing.

Sandy Kessler said...

all great nominating http://simplywait.blogspot.com/ who is fighting cancer with all she's got - as a young woman, professional, looking at every detail of the world.. sk

Medic61 said...

Wow, thank you again David. You truly flatter me--you and Epi both.
So far I've only read hers (which is awesome), but I can't wait to get some of the others.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

David, thank you once again. I'm honored to be among such talented writers.

jillie said...

Well crazy cath hit the nail on the head with that one for me.

Thanks for the heads up!

A.Bananna said...

good choices! I am on my way to check all them out! :) have a great day!

San said...

Great choices, David. I'd already read Maggie May's and Cath's and Sandy's. Such soulful posts.

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for honoring my worry wartness. :)

have a great day David!

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for lifting this one up, David! We had quite a special day.

God bless.

Jennifer S said...

David, I am very late in thanking you for this!

Somehow, I didn't see it until just now--sorry for the delay, and thank you so much.