Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today we have joint winners - Kathryn with An Update and Mrs Nesbitt with Going Down. The other contenders were Crystal Jigsaw with Every Child Matters (1); O Mighty Crisis with Duluth, Minnesota versus Manhattan; Michal with Feeling Earthy; Jo Beaufoix with The Good Stuff; Camikaos with In The Quiet; Kimberly with Apparently; Merisi with Meadows of St Marx; Such Simple Pleasures with I Hope The Dog Whisperer Will Be Available; Miss Sniz with the re-post Library Follies; Quill Dancer with Kona Cutie & A Pigeon and Mom Knows Everything with Heads Or Tails. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

Jack and Joann said...

Well, I discovered that using this blog post was a great way to find interesting blogs to read. Thanks for doing this.

Anonymous said...

Hi David, thanks for the nomination! I've been reading a few of your other faves and there are wonderful aren't they. Thank you for pointing us in their direction. I'm always looking out for new bloggers, I love getting to know folk.

Best wishes, CJ xx

Merisi said...

Thank you, David,
it's an honour being awarded a place amongst such fine company!

mrsnesbitt said...

David, thank you so much for this award and the kind comments you made over on my blog. A good answer is only as good as the question...the stories I have need prising out I guess, through questions!
Thanks again.
Denise
xx

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahh thank you so much. And you have Cami and Kim there too. Fabulous. :D Have a brill day.

lime said...

my heart just aches for kathryn. jocelyn has sold me on duluth and camikaos has truly captured what love does to a heart. beautiful set of posts.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

David: Neat picture, the green really stands out.

aims said...

I've got one for you David -

Thalia's Child with her post I commit. It is absolutely perfect for Earth Day.

http://thaliaschild.blogspot.com/

Thanks for keeping us all informed David.

Kat said...

Thank you, David. That is very kind of you.
And also, thank you for all of your kind words and prayers. I truly appreciate it.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thanks David! Appreciate the support despite my lack of web presence lately. Nearly all moved into the new house! Can't wait to be all settled!

Cath said...

David - this time I not only have said "wow" and giggled. Your winning posts are probably some of the best, most heart rending writing I have read in a long time.

Excellent choices.