Monday, April 07, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today we have joint winners, Suldog with the post Pa And The Big Fish and Michal with Remembering Daddy. Also in the running were Hilary with All Fogged Up; Deborah Gamble with Boyfriends Can Be So Handy To Have Around; Kimberly’s Home Sweet Home; Shrinky with Shifting Sands; Mielikki with Short Story Saturday; Old Man Lincoln with Hospital; Kimmy's Letter To My Brother; Sandip Madan with Of Thermometers and Ailing Globalisation; Maggie May with Ratty Is Driving me Batty; Epijunky with Revelations and Lin with Drowning Sorrows. Do pay them a visit and leave them a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

17 comments:

Maggie May said...

You must stop doing this David! But please don't!!! I am really thrilled.

imac said...

nice set and well deserved.



My odd shot is now up.lol.

Maggie May said...

PS ........... Meant to nominate my son, Sam ,,,,,,,, who is just a brand new blogger & has written about a new idea he has to help with my rat problem. Still not good at linking in comments, but if you go to my place, there is a link there!

Shrinky said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Thank you, bonny lad! x

Suldog said...

Thank you VERY MUCH, David! Always an honor to be included, but top spot! An absolute thrill!

kimmy said...

Thanks again for including me in your "posts of the day" David. It is an honor to be mentioned!

Have a great day!

Kimmy

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Ah, you got Suldog in there and Michal had a terrific tribute to her dad as well. Thanks.

Hilary said...

Thanks so much, David.. much appreciated.

Stacey said...

Oh David sounds like fun! I haven't heard of this--when do you choose the winner of the posts, each day, once a week? Love the idea.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thank you David! A lovely boost on a difficult day!

Cath said...

David - yet again a lovely selection. I enjoyed reading every one of them.

One recommendation I could give is to link to San Meredith's Feel Good Friday where she has given out an award to 12 of her blog friends. I have been to each one of these sites (it took me HOURS!) and every one is real quality, really good blogs. I highly recommend them. The easiest way is to link to San's post as she links each one of them with a quick summary about each blogger.

Thanks again David.

Epijunky said...

David, my goodness thank you so much.

There are some fantastic posts there, I enjoyed the reads :)

dot said...

Hi David! I'd like to nominate Deemom for her post today titled Roll Me Over in the Clover.
http://sdmartin1971-deemom.blogspot.com/

mielikki said...

thanks for including my silly story :)
I put my lessons learned post up today...

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm nominating Jen M at Get in the Car! With the post titled:
(a href="http://lottakids.blogspot.com/2008/04/drag-queens-and-pta-or-how-to-embarass.html")Dragqueens(/a>

imbeingheldhostage said...

Sorry David, I can't get it to link (html challenged, here). So, it's Lottakidsblogspot with "Drag Queens and PTA, or, How to Embarrass Your Children, Part II".

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm nominating an intense post by Bubba's Mom about her fight against breast cancer. You can find it at:

http://bubbamom.blogspot.com

It is titled "War is Hell".