Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winners are Hilary with Mockingbird and Nicole P with The Most Important Thing I Ever Lost. The other posts that made an impression were Camikaos with Haunted; Suldog with Some Fun For You; Momma with Take This - And Call Me In The Morning; Mama Geek with Counting The Hours; Josie with Silly Superstitions; Daddykaos with Cost Of Living Getting Out Of Control; Katney's Kaboodle with Odd Shots Monday; RuneE with Saturday Trove; Shrinky with Mute; and Jeff B with Cows And Characters. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

10 comments:

Shrinky said...

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!!!!

(You are the best, thank you so much David!)

Hilary said...

Oh wow.. thank you, David. What a very sweet thing you do.. always very much appreciated.

Celebration of Life said...

Another great collection you have awarded! Thanks for posting them!
Jo

Stacey Olson said...

Great Idea, I would like to nominate Sky and a Wolf Adventure.
http://awolfadventure.blogspot.com/
Thanks for letting us partake..

Kat said...

Thank you for the links. Nicole P's is amazing.

Suldog said...

Oh, my. Thank you, David. I didn't think it one of my best, but I do always appreciate the honor.

Rune Eide said...

I must thank you indeed for the honour! It makes blogging just that more fun.

Nicole P said...

Sorry, I am a little late thanking you today David. You may have already read, but I had a funeral to attend today.
As always, this is such an honor to me. Thank you so much!!

RiverPoet said...

Thanks so much, David! I love it when one of my posts tickles your fancy...Peace - D

Katney said...

My humble thanks. A nod from youu is always an honor.

And a nomination: If you haven't been over to Mrs. Nesbitt's Place to read her account of taking the dogs to the vet in M is for Muzzle, then you have missed a treat.