Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Quilly with #1. Also in the running were Jo Beaufoix with Celebrity Crush, Anybody?; Deborah Gamble with Finals Week Flirtation; Nicole P with My Trip To Richmond, Part 2; Jenera Healy with Weekend Wandering; O’Ceallaigh’s Felloffatruck Publications with Dude and Dude: Crucial; John-Michael’s I Mourned; Kathryn with My Weekend and Jane Wigley’s B Is For Best Yet. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

14 comments:

Tom said...

Hi David
Jane as a smile from ear to ear... the last time I saw her so happy was when I got caught in my zip ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, mate. That was worth staying up for (both the Q and I are working late tonight ...)

Anonymous said...

Here I sit wondering if I should thank you, or HIM. I decided on both, but he's still #1. Oh, and I see my #2 has already thanked you ....

Thank you, David.

Nicole P said...

Awesome David!! Thank you. I am so glad you enjoyed my horror story!

Now you must do me a favor (as if you have not done me enough favors just by linking me here) and read my latest post and tell me if people are crazy like this all over the world....or is it just me that attracts crazy people?
Have a wonderful day!!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I got a kick out of Deborah's "new love interest" story...who knows what will develop!

Jenera said...

Thank you so much! Another Post 'O The Day. I'm very humbled that you find my writings interesting enough to point them out to your readers. Thank you so very much

Akelamalu said...

You have an award to collect David. x

Cath said...

David - thanks again. Quilly's #1 is just brill. And Nicole P's And Jane's photos at Wiggers World - amazing.

And.... oh I'll stop there. This is why I don't single them out! Impossible to choose. I don't know how you do it...

Kat said...

Quilly's #1 is amazing. Thank you for the links. And thank you for including me. :)

Epijunky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Epijunky said...

Only God Can Judge Me

Her name is Medic 61 or Sam, and she's a phenomenal writer. Her blog deserves the attention.

Mrs. O said...

I thought I'd nominate this post, because of how insightful it was, her name is Kahri of Our Peculiar Life

http://kahri.blogspot.com/2008/04/teachable-moments.html

John-Michael said...

Thank you, David, for your consistent kindness. I am, indeed, pleased that I could offer something that, in turn, pleased you.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Thank you so much David. I had fun writing that one and seeing what everyone else came up with in response to my challenge.
Those were the days... ;)