Friday, April 11, 2008

Post Of The Day

Please put your hands together for today’s winner, Magazine Man with the post In Which We Meet In The Fog. Among the other posts that caught my eye were The Teach with Thursday Thirteen; Sandy Carlson with Accepting Charity; Ornery’s Wife with Plugged Drain and Other Rainy Day Maladies; Bubba’s Sis with Brain Fart; Kostas with Beautiful Afternoon; Momma with Not Everything In Life Is Exciting; TownBoy with Gator, Gator and LZ Blogger with Royal Botanic Gardens. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

10 comments:

Monique said...

No nomination, just passing by to say hi ... Hi!

RiverPoet said...

David -

I'm so glad you liked the "nine bowls" post! I aspire to someday be in your list of regular blog reads.

Peace - D

SandyCarlson said...

David,
Thanks for the link. I have been having Internet trouble this week and am scurrying about trying to see the blogs I've missed. Troubles like these make me appreciate all the good folks out there!

Cath said...

Great posts again especially brain fart.

I'm off to get my prescription now. Glad she (and you!) reminded me.

Thanks!

LZ Blogger said...

David. Thank you for the mention! CrazyCath stopped by and gave he a heads'-up! THX! Now I'm on to view the others!~ jb///

Magazine Man said...

Thanks for the shout-out and the PotD. You certainly made my day! --mm

maryt/theteach said...

David, thanks for mentioning my Thursday Thirteen post. It means a lot to me! :D

Suldog said...

So glad you enjoyed Magazine Man's post. He is a gem.

Champ Townboy said...

Very cool! I nominate your post - Just Twisted, Not Bitter - for post of the day!!

Thanks for the mention in this post, I appreciate it!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Thanks for the mention, David!