Thursday, April 17, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Irish Eyes with Fox’s Tale. The other contenders were Cowgirl with Of Ghost Towns and Old Gold; Sandy Kessler with Flowing Water Is My Teacher; Stacey with My Dearest Friend Is Gone; Singleton with Just Give Me Peace, She Said; Mushy with Hunting With Marion; Lin with Cowboy Bar And Grill; Moments From Suburbia with Do You Ever Talk To Worms? and Mrs Nesbitt with M Is For Muzzle. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.You can nominate a post too.

Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

i beati said...

David on ,looseleaf notes which you can access through my links she has posted a gorgeous array of illusion architecture from Australia..I hope you can do a post on the history ilusions and public appeal since Australia seems to have quite a lot of it ..sk

i beati said...

http://www.looseleafnotes.com/

Shrinky said...

So good to see a couple of my favorites up there - off for an explore (grin). Cheers David!

orneryswife said...

I actually came by because I have something for you at Miller Manor. Today is my blogoversary and I am having a little celebration. Thank you for all the comments you've left on my blog and the encouragement you have given me. Blessings to you!
TM

Daryl said...

Your pun about Holly ... well its something Yule have me wreath'g over hoping to present you with something that will make your nog'n hurt (if this didnt)

Anonymous said...

Another excellent list! :)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Mrs Nesbitt's post mayde me larf so hard my bum nearly burst.

Suburbia said...

Thanks David! I just had a visit from someone you recomended so checked in and saw my post mentioned. I am honored!
Thanks for visiting

RiverPoet said...

Great selection today, David. I really loved the winner...D

Max-e said...

Hi David, if you have time check this one out, it is really delightful - http://aslowread.blogspot.com/2008/04/sunday-funday-kids.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.