Monday, April 28, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Down River Drivel with The Barn. The other contenders were The Ginger Quill with Project Green Take 4; Lime with Magic; David Webb with Thunder And Lightning; A Vision Of Eden with Sky Watch Friday; Craver with Twilight Plus; Jocelyn with Just Sayin'; Blog Princess G with A Long Way From Sicily; The Snooty Primadona with I Was A Boarding School Brat; Shrinky with Alas, Poor Morse; Hilary with Birds of a Feather; John-Michael with Straight Talk; Jamie Dawn with Blog Church Week 24 and Colleen with Childhod Nostalgia. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

Shrinky said...

tkhjhbsdWhey-hey! What a wmnderful welcome back from the Vet's! What a boost - thank you David, that's put a spring back inti my step!

Good luck with your first day in your new job - I'll be thinking of you.

lime said...

thank you kindly for the inclusion. there are some other mighty fine reads there. jocelyn's was brilliant and john-michael's tugged at my heart.

John-Michael said...

David, once again, you are the embodiment of Generosity. I am genuinely quieted and humbled that you would commend my cathartic revelations and declarations of my most intimate of Self to your discriminating Readers. "Thank You" is inadequate ... but honest.

Lovingly...

Hilary said...

Once again, thanks so much for including my post among such fine reads. Much appreciated. :)

Colleen said...

David- Thank You. Thank You. It is always a privilidge to win P.O.T.D. With such wonderful writers. =)

Carolyn said...

Hey, thanks! I didn't know you were doing this 'till I got a visitor that said you sent them :)
I am honored David!

San said...

I always love seeing posts listed that I've already read and admired. But equally wonderful is the appearance of new destinations for my curiosity.

lime said...

i very much need to nominate san's post found here

http://alifewithaview.blogspot.com/2008/04/hearts-destiny-how-painting-changed-my.html

aims said...

Hey David - have a look again at Thalia's Child for her post called The Auburn Sentinels of the North

It is an absolutely fantastic statement on the ecological changes happening here in Canada.

http://thaliaschild.blogspot.com/

Craver Vii said...

Oy, tanks Mate!

Sandi McBride said...

Such wonderful reads I have had today...I look forward to the picks of the day almost as much as the pictures you post...I'd like to nominate San's post about the grey wolves for consideration...it's a beautiful work...http://alifewithaview.blogspot.com (of course you know that!)
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks, mate for including me in the list. It's another wonderful round of posts, I don't know how you select the winner from them all!

Cheers,

David Webb - Nature Pictures