Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s winner is Poetic License with Taking No For An Answer. Among the other contenders were Colleen with The Closet; Ali Blah Blah with Best Of Both Worlds; Corey with The World In Which We Live; Jenn in Holland with Nothing But; Lime with Mothers Of The Year; Mother of this Lot with Prison Versus Motherhood; Big Apple Little Britainer with Sandwiches In Packages; Holly with Poor Poor Rich J. K. Rowling; Driving With The Brakes On with Back To Reality; Maggie May with Hair-Raising Styles; Joan with Dinner In The Clouds and The Mighty Sam’s Stay At Home Dad. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

14 comments:

Sam said...

Gobsmacked in Wessex! I am deeply honoured!

The Mighty Sam

Maggie May said...

Wow! Many thanks, David! That was a hair raising success!

RiverPoet said...

I'm blushing furiously! Thanks so much for honoring me with POTD.

I'd like to thank the Academy....

:-)

Peace - D

Shrinky said...

Another great selection, I look forward to chasing around those I haven't yet visited - just hope I can find the time! Cheers David.

Shrinky said...

Another great selection, I look forward to chasing around those I haven't yet visited - just hope I can find the time! Cheers David.

kimmy said...

Skiing is quite easy - it is snowboarding that leaves you sore for weeks!

The kids were able to learn so quicly. Luckily for them, they don't have far to fall!

Have a great day!

Kimmy

Merisi said...

Thank you for digging up more great blog posts for us! I had a really good laugh with "Mother of this Lot's post. At first, then she got me thinking. ;-)

Cath said...

More great posts David and I must be now mixing in good company because it is quite heart warming to see your list and know I have already visited half of them! Thanks again.

Rune Eide said...

This may be an side of dimensions, but I saw in another comment that you had managed autoposting. I thought that was impossible in Blogger. Do you mind sharing some time?

lime said...

thanks for the nod! there are some other fabulous posts there. i think my favorite is the best of brit/usa

Jo Beaufoix said...

Go Holly. Go Holly.

VP said...

David - I'm coming back atcha and returning the complimet :)

You need to come over to my place to collect an award on Friday. Hopefully Google will behave itself and my post dated for then will pop up and all will be revealed!

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for the mention! :) I really appreciate it.

Colleen said...

Hooray, Hooray for Post Of The Day! Thanks David =)