Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Crystal Jigsaw with Red. The other top contenders were The Tamster Ramble with Music On the Barge; Hilary with Damrow’s Restaurant; Classy Chaos with Why Must They Grow?; Miss Understood with Sewing And Spiders; Simon Cotter with Melbourne; Mrs Nesbitt with Church House Farm; Incurable Insomniac with Coffee Gremlins; Admissable Banter with Remember When and Pappy’s Balderdash with Postponed Aggression. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

Hilary said...

Always fun to see a new crop of blog posts recommended by you. I'll start clicking as soon as I suggest one of the best posts I've seen this week.

It's a tender, nostalgic look back to the wonders of childhood experiences, and it's by one of my favourite blog people - Suldog. His post is "Rain, Rain.. Go Away." I promise you'll love it.

Pappy said...

Thanks David. You must get an award for the most prolific poster. I don't know how you find the time. Pappy

Tammy said...

Thanks David. You are an inspiration. And are welcome to "Music on the Barge" anytime - on a Sunday evening in the summer (of course).

Thanks again.

Hilary said...

Thank you! And thanks for helping to keep Damrow's alive. :D

OHmommy said...

Awe. Thanks David. Off to check out the others.

Unknown said...

Good Day, David! Thank you so much for choosing one as my posts as post of the day. I think it's a great idea and a wonderful way to show support for fellow bloggers around the world. Again, thanks. I'll be adding you to my blogroll.

Sincerely,
Roschelle

Kaye Waller said...

That's it! I found you via Admissible Banter!

Thanks so much David. Now for my morning coffee and new reads...

Elaine Denning said...

Bugger. I've been nominated. I'm all smiley and eversomuch confused. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, David. Always a huge honour to be mentioned on your blog.

CJ xx

Craver Vii said...

Lime has a brilliant repost for Wednesday called "Scaling Mount Laundry."

simon said...

thanks mate!

BTW I have come down with the flu and cannot make it this time. ( I feel really lousy)

But I will be back in Melbourne in october. Maybe we can catch up then?