Monday, July 07, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Shrinky with Teenage Kicks and Quilldancer with Do I Procrastinate?. The other contenders were Suldog with Come ON, People, Get Those Equivalents Right; Kathryn with Inches From Lunacy; Les Becker with Where's The Beech; Gone Back South with Even Better Than The Beach; Rickety Contrivances of Doing Good with Anniversaries; Sandy Carlson with Behind You; The Keiser Family with Foto Story Friday; TNChick with Pointed; Colin Campbell with Photo Hunt: Pointed; Pappy's Balderash with Where Does Rain Go; Bubble Bubble with Black And White - Why Can't We Just Get Along?; Lavinia Ladyslipper with Night Sounds and Imac with Party In The Park. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....


9 comments:

Suldog said...

Always such a thrill to find my stuff here! Thanks, David!

Shrinky said...

Up, er, um - hold up, how did you do that? Didn't you fly out on holiday this morning?? Sheesh! (I think David is a triplet really, they just all blog under the same name, is all..)

Thank you, thank you my friend, it's a great honour to be mentioned alongside such a worthy crew of bloggers - it's made my week. x

Cath said...

Great stuff again David. You always provide a wide choice to look at and it is great to see Shrinky back on form!

SandraRee said...

If it hadn't of been for Crazycath's comment on by blog I wouldn't have known! Thank you David, this really surprised and humbled me... one, because I'm fairly new at blogging, and two, because Suldog is on that list! :)

Les Becker said...

Aw, thanks, David! Ruby will be basking in all the attention and loving every second of it.

Gone Back South said...

Thanks David, not sure if you meant to refer to my post called "Handy"? Always lovely to see my name up in Author Blog lights :-)

Lavinia said...

Oh Dave I just noticed my night sounds post here, wow! Terrific, and thank you so much for the honour!!

Pappy said...

Thanks Dave. I just had some visits from some other nominees. Appreciate the plug. Pappy

Colin Campbell said...

Thanks David. Highly appreciated. I am going to come back and take a look at some of the other nominees.