Saturday, March 03, 2007

Flickr Of Fame

Young Photographer In Sharp Focus

One of the primary aims of this blog has always been to showacse the talents of other people. Regular visitors to this site would know that I often post the work of other people who contact me, and whose images I deem to be of a suitable quality.
There is an up-and-coming young photographer from New Delhi whose images have graced this site a few times, and it is my very great pleasure now to be able to link you to the growing portfolio of gifted amateur Siddharth Khandelwal. He has the distinction of being the first person featured on this platform that I hope will encourage other photographers out there.
If you are a non-professional photographer and you would like the chance to display your talent to the broader internet community, contact me through this blog and I will review your work. It does help if you have a Flickr account but even if you don't, you can still get in touch with me. Good luck to all you gifted photographers out there.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi David: Thanks for the tip about scrolling down - never really thought of this. Good advice for a newbie.

Deb

http://toiletpaper56.blogspot.com

david mcmahon said...

Any time, Deb,

I guess it's all about making the site easy to navigate through - for the sake of the casual reader who might not be aware of the quality of your site.

Anything I can do to help, I will.

David