Thursday, September 25, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are The Egel Nest with What Au Pair Of Assets and Corey with When You Run Out Of Answers. The other top contenders were Rhea with An Ode To My 35mm; Caroline with Tricking; Katy Did Not with I'm Going To Take This Mother; Donald Kinney with Groovy Water; Lucy's Logic with It's A Holiday; The Rocky Mountain Retreat with Untitled; Old Man Lincoln with Sleeping Through The Parade; diXymiss with Autumnal Equinox; Jo with Vancouver - aka California North and Charles Gramlich with Follow-Up To Hot, Blue And Righteous. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

This blog recorded more than 800 page views yesterday, for the first time. My thanks to all of you for your growing support.

10 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I am going around seeing my friends, so good morning David, I see you have some new folk to point us to...can't wait to see what's what!
Sandi

Deb said...

Hi ~ I have met so many of my blogging friends through your 'POTD' so thanks for telling us about posts of note. There are so many excellent writers and photographers - and just good people in the world - it is nice to visit even if it is for just a moment. I would like to tell you about a post I read the other day which was written from the heart and I thought you might enjoy ~

http://pinkdogwood.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-nanas-village.html

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks for the nod, David. Much appreciated.

Bradley's Mom said...

Hi David:

So nice of you to pick Bradley for your Post of the Day!

It was pretty hysterical, wasn't it?

Best regards!

Rhea said...

Wow, thanks, David, for including me as a contender!! :o)

dixymiss said...

Wow ~ what an uneXpected pleasure to be included with this talented bunch. ThanX so much for the mention!

The Egel Nest said...

David -

What a fantastic honor...thanks for including me amongst the other great posts :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Corey~living and loving said...

:) just the smile I needed today David. thank you!

lucy said...

David...Thank you so much for the kuddos. I am stunned! It is a compliment of the highest regard coming from you!

Lucy

Carolyn said...

Thanks David. What an honour to be singled out. And I totally agree with your choice of Corey for co-POTD. That was a terrific post of hers.