Thursday, September 11, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Bear Naked with Highway Of Heroes. The other top contenders were Jules Stones with And The World Gets Bigger; Corey with To Fly Or Not To Fly; Surviving Myself with Sweet Dreams; Digital Flower Pictures with Hardy Blue Aster; Spiritual Things Matter with A Healer Of Hearts; Jeff B with Finished Product; Virtual Voyage with Island Pilgrimage; Luke with Kinship Of Speeders and Backpacker with The Birth Of A City. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

12 comments:

Viola Jaynes said...

Thank you so much for your mentioning me in your blog here. You are very kind!

Mavin said...

I came across your blog via Priyank's Final Transit.

I am very impressed with what I have seen. You are very versatile writer and it has been a pleasure reading some of your recent posts.

I hope to catch up on your older posts soon.

Cheers!!!

Catherine said...

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of some super blogs!

Luke Dockery said...

David,

Thanks for the mention.

Cath said...

You also have to see this from Daryl - In Memory

A worthy POTD. Please go see. It is beautifully done.

Cath said...

PS Every other POTD is good too - I've got to some. Others in a bit.

Bear Naked said...

David:
Thank you for this consideration.
I wish though that I never had to post it and that we didn't have to have a "Highway of Heroes."
But until this madness ends, I along with countless other Canadians will stand proudly and honour our HEROES.

Bear((( )))

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for the linky love David. Sorry I have been MIA. life is as busy as ever. :)

Jules~ said...

oh my goodness! Wow thank you David.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I suggest you go and check out this post:
http://anthroblogogy.blogspot.com/2008/09/seven-years-ago.html

I think he did a fine job. Your thoughts...

Louise said...

Love this feature. Always a way to find good stuff, often things I've never seen. Here's a nomination for one:http://thesmittenimage.blogspot.com/2008/09/in-fowl-mood.html

I think you visit this blog anyway, but just in case... you don't get to all the posts, I loved this one!

Hilary said...

Terrific choices. I absolutely loved Bear Naked's post about the Highway of Heros - a topic (and fear) which is near and dear to my heart.

Louise, thank you for that mention. You're a doll! :)