Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Quilldancer with Dove In Motion. The other top contenders were The Pea Green Boat with Your Best Investment; Mrs Nesbitt with I Is For Ivy; Ackworth Born with I Is For Icebergs; John with Summer Holiday Shots From Norway; Kathryn with Absent; Kimberly with Cookies; House Of Lime with Honour Your Mentors; Deb with Where, Oh Where Is The Book? and Kylie with Slippery Slope. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

14 comments:

kylie said...

wow wow wow
thanks david!

Bart said...

I haven't made one of these in awhile. I'm slacking.

Oh, and hey, David, I finally cracked 10k hits. Besides my own since I have sitemeter filter those out. Since I use my own site as a gateway to read others blogs I'd have probably hit 25k by now had I not done that.

Cath said...

Quilly's dove is just amazing. It is a "must see" if ever there was one.

lime said...

oh i quite agree with crazycath. thanks also for the inclusion today. :)

lime said...

P.S. i had to giggle at how you edited my post title to spell it the aussie way. hehehehe

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Those gorgeous hol shots...mmmm!

Anonymous said...

David, thank you for the honor of your mention. I have never been more amazed or more proud of a set of photos. My camera and I are becoming fast friends.

mrsnesbitt said...

Hey David, thanks so much! Glad you are enjoying your weekly tour around our village.
Dxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me, David!

imbeingheldhostage said...

There were another couple of blogs I hadn't seen before and liked very much-- thank you David!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Such an honour, David. Many thanks!

Kat said...

Thanks for the mention, David! I loved Lime's. I'll have to make the rounds to the others. :)

Millennium Housewife said...

Hi David can I nominate Alcoholic Daze? http://alcoholicdaze.blogspot.com/2008/09/detox-at-last.html
There are so many great blogs out there, I must take my nose out of the laptop and do some work....MH

Louise said...

Didn't have time for all today, but the ones I did were EXCELLENT.