Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Laugh Now, Cry Later with Doggy Style and Hilary with Non-Trivial Pursuits. The other top contenders were DumDad with My Life As A Tailor's Assistant; Shrinky with Birthday Meal; Mental P Mama with Why Did The Turkeys Cross The Road?; Brit Gal Sarah with Can You See Me Drooling Yet?; Daryl with Monochrome; Sandi McBride with I Don't Do Windows - Here's Why; Fugue with Morning Stroll In Haridwar and Babooshka with How To Photograph Crashing Waves. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

10 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Ah David...thank you...Mac should be out of the cast before long, lol! Now, off to read my morning picks per 'Authorblog'
Sandi

Shrinky said...

Eeeeeek! You've made my toes curl, thank you kind Sir, 'tis an honour to be listed amongst such auspicuous company! (And I'm proper chuffed too to see another fellow Craggy islander pulled out for a mention..) Grin.

Mental P Mama said...

Oh my! Thank you so much for the honor! I live amongst the world's luckiest turkeys;)

Daryl said...

Auspicuous .. without Shrinky I wouldnt have been able to type that ... and I feel honored to again be among such auspicuous company ... especially the dee-vine Mental P Mama!

:-Daryl

Unknown said...

Thank you David, very chuffed! Oh and on the same day as two of my bestest blog buddies :-)

indicaspecies said...

I am highly pleased that my post is selected. That's very encouraging. Thank you very much for the mention David.

Hilary said...

Wow.. the company I keep just gets better and better. What fine bloggers. How kind of you to consider my post among theirs. Thank you very much. Off to read the rest of these stories. :)

Laura Jane Williams said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! x

Cath said...

Wonderful variety of posts again. Well chosen - thank you.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Do you know ehen ma away form the laptop. I keep getting these messgaes saying well done and no idea why. Thank you again and again for pitching me with such a dine body of bloggers.