Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Leslie with My Heart Bleeds; MamaGeek with Who You Calling Ugly? and Old Tom Wigley with Hay Making. The other top contenders were Old Man Lincoln with Pileated Woodpecker; Lisa Milton with Stay At Home Mom - That's A Good One; Kimberly with Oooooo, Shiny; The Pea Green Boat with To Trust Or Not To Trust - That Is The Question; DumDad with My Name’s Bond, Premium Bond; Sandy Carlson with Coffee Dreams; Pappy’s Balderdash with Lessons From The Past; My Five Men with Bookplates and Fishing Guy with Favourite Restaurant. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

8 comments:

Dumdad said...

Hi,

Thanks for popping over my way. I hadn't realised I was a contender for Post of the Day. I'm very flattered to be mentioned, thank you. Did someone propose me or what?

I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the Pileated Woodpecker, David. I have already got some who saw the link here and then came over.

San said...

Some familiar voices as well as new discoveries for me to check out.

Thanks again for pointing the way, David.

Celebration of Life said...

I had time to check them all out today, David. Good choices, all.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Thanks David - for the mention here and the kind words.

Now, I'm off to clean my house AND write.

Thanks again.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

David: I feel honored to be mentioned with this famous group of bloggers.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Sincerest thanks David - that's always a wonderful surprise! And the canoe line? LOVE IT.

Leslie: said...

Thank you, David. Many have come over and commented.