Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Colleen with Summer's End On Camano Island and River Poet with Dust Bunnies In The Nest. The other top contenders were Moannie with Magical Moment In Mexico; Sandra with You Gotta Love Monday; Mrs Nesbitt with Jack Frost; My Five Men with Fun Shapes Of Pasta; Jennifer Harvey with I Must Be Crazy; Fat, Frumpy And Fifty with What's In A Name; Bear Naked with Why Teddy Bears Are Sew Lovable; Louise with A Keen Sense Of Smell; Fishing Guy with Autumn Is In The Air and Lee with Miscellaneous Bits. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

17 comments:

Brett said...

http://365to42.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-not-fan-its-about-song.html

For some reason she crept into my mind and i had to write it.

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks so much David! Great to see the ABC's achieving so many wonderful post of the day waards.
Thanks
Dxxx

RiverPoet said...

Aw, thanks, David! I love showing up on your POTDs! I'm always in such great company, too....Peace - D

TwD said...

What about Mrs. Nesbitt's Jack Frost - it was really sensitive, moody and beautiful...even we don't miss winter yet.

Anonymous said...

A nice collection of posts. It is helpful to stop by here and see what you think.

Lee said...

Thank you, David! I love being on the list and among such thoughtful writers and photographers. You made my day!

Cheers!

Daryl said...

Another nice bunch o'blogs and bloggers ...

:-Daryl

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those kind words, David, and great company.

By the way...when do you sleep?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bear Naked said...

How wonderful that you have honoured me again.
First "Highway of Heroes" and now
"Why Teddy Bears are Sew Lovable."
Thank you again so very much.

Bear((( )))

SandraRee said...

Thank you for the mention, David! Today my husband and I celebrate 32years of marriage, so this made my day even more special!

Saz said...

Oh thank you David!

I get such a thrill from getting on your POTD...

I think it's because you have set the bar or standard and we try not to emulate, but to learn and be inspired by your posts and images..
THANKS!!!

Jennifer S said...

Thank you, David! (And somehow, I knew that you were organized...how else could you pull this off every day, so many interesting photos and words in one place? Lucky us!)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

David: Thanks for another mention of my site. I appreciate when you consider my site with the other neat sites.

Colleen said...

David- Much obliged as always for a POTD. Thanks for such an encouraging compliment on my bloggy blog :)

aims said...

Here's one for you David.

Joy over at A spot of T has written something we all need to think about...called Baby Steps

http://aspotoft.typepad.com/a_spot_of_t/2008/09/i-did-it-i-went.html

Betsy Brock said...

Well, thanks for the nod, David...but we all know YOU are the best! ;)