Monday, September 29, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Deborah Gamble with She's Too Hot For Marriage. The other top contenders were Gone Back South with Role Reversal; Leslie with The Death Of A Succulent; Louise with The Friday Night No Strings Attached Bath; Golightly with When The Camera Gets Away; Carrie and Troy with Tickle Me Pink; Daryl with Beignets, Anyone?; Kathryn with How Is This For Random; Damp Dog with ISoLL 1-2 and The Teach with Sunsets Acros The Ramparts. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

11 comments:

Louise said...

Thank you, thank you, David, for including mine here. I've read the rest (allergy medicine insomnia), and they are TERRIFIC! Really excellent selection this time, and a couple new blogs to put into my reader.

Bear Naked said...

I would like to nominate Brenda Bryant for her post at
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2008/09/144-for-paul-927.html

Bear((( )))

Cath said...

Brilliant blogs again. (I struggle to come up with a different comment on these posts because they are all brilliant blogs! And I want to comment to acknowledge and appreciate that you put them on the mantlepiece for me to take down and read later...)

Daryl said...

I am so flattered to have my (not so wonderful) beignets in this excellent company ... as I have said to those who commented, they werent as good as those from Cafe DuMonde in N'awlins but the coffee was excellent ... if you're in NYC go visit Madeleine Mae Restaurant ... its got good food and libations .. even if the beignets arent 'all that'

:-Daryl

Gone Back South said...

Thank you! Most kind.

Merisi said...

David,
this was another great series of treats I would never known without you! Thank you for sharing them so generously with us. :-)

Leslie: said...

Gee thanks, David, for mentioning my silly little story here. My daughter was so disgusted with me that I could actually kill a cactus!

maryt/theteach said...

Thanks David, to be picked as one of the posts of the day by you is quite an honor! :)

Rose said...

Thank you David! I was happily surprised when someone stopped by from your blog.

Been busy with company from New Zealand! Was reconnected with old family friends.

Kat said...

Aww, thanks David! I know you always like updates on my dad.

And thanks for your sweet comment too. :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thank you SO much for the recognition! I've been busy with life and my sister called to let me know! I've also had a few visitors too! Thank you thank you!