Monday, September 08, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Shrink Wrapped Scream with Sick Bunny and Lee with An Alice In Wonderland Night. The other top contenders were Carol with The Black Abyss; Millennium Housewife with Big Chief Little Chief; Kathryn with Indecision; Louise with A Letter From The Art Teacher; CraverVII with Sky Watch Friday; RJ Flamingo with Project Runway: Stream Of Consciousness; The View From This End with She Must Have Read Jane Eyre and From Dawn To Rusk with Am I The Only One With Fond Memories Of 9/11?. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

Thank you for your support. On Friday, someone in Connecticut became my 110,000th visitor and today I reached 170,000 page views. A huge vote of gratitude to all of you.

15 comments:

Shrinky said...

I feel a fraud, I'm all better now (big cheesy grin)! Cheers David, you are the best. x

RJ Flamingo said...

I'm flattered...and speechless... :-) Have a great day - or in your case - evening... or... what the hell time is it over there, anyway?

Cheers!

Lee said...

Thank you, David! I'm so glad you liked my excursion post and very honored to be on the list.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cheers!

Cath said...

You're welcome. The blog gets the hits because it is worth it.
Off to see the others now...

Anonymous said...

Most interesting post.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm going to have to go check out some of these posts.

Millennium Housewife said...

That's incredible David, congratulations, and thankyou for putting me up there too - extremely flattered. MH

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Thank you, David! I have found the most wonderful blogs and met some amazing people through your Post of the Days!

Salute said...

congratulations on your 110,000th visitor and 170,000 page views. Everytime I visit here, there is always something unique here.

Kat said...

Thanks for the mention, David! And thanks for the links too. That last one really got me. Love it!

Louise said...

Thank you once again. It is such a privilege to be included in this list. I think today's list is especially good, or at least the ones you listed especially appeal to me. Good picking, and thank you again!

Saz said...

great recommendation DAvid....the other 9.11 story had me in tears from the couple gift of kindness..lovely thanks

Craver Vii said...

Wow, thanks! And congratulations!

Cath said...

Read them now. The Black Abyss is something else.
I loved the Mad Hatter Tea Party!

Unknown said...

Wow, just realised you've linke. Thank you so much. I wondered why so many people were coming by from your blog! What a great way to discover other people.
Many congratulations on your impressive numbers too.