Thursday, September 18, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Sandy Carlson with The Nature Of My Religion and Down River Drivel with Old Acquaintances Unforgotten. The other top contenders were Daryl with Cheap Psychoanalysis; Travelling, But Not In Love with I’ve Got The Time But Not The Patience; Chewy with Haiku Tuesday; Shrinky with On A Happier Note; Akelamalu with Singing In Public; Abraham Lincoln with Hurricane Ike Winds; Seven Clown Circus with He’s Killing Me; San Merideth with Minding My Zs And Qs; Sandi McBride with Monday September 15th; Gail with Does That Look Like Mickey? and Kimmy with Italia Qui Vengo. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have visited some of these already this morning, including my own, of course. LOL

Thanks for the link. It is always appreciated.

My one daughter and her family are still without power. The homes across our street are still without power. Ice cream in the freezer just isn't any good after this long.

Cath said...

These are all brilliant posts. There is just such a wealth of talent, wisdom, experience, care and love out there....
Makes the world a smaller, but better place. :0)

Daryl said...

Frieze Frame ... good one.

Cheap Psychoanalysis ... no pun for that 'um?

Thanks for the mention, Den Mom ... now I am going to have to try to come up with a pun or rhyme .... cut rate shrinking is the best I can do ...

Sad isnt it.

:-Daryl

San said...

I'm in such grand company. Thank you MUCH, David.

Akelamalu said...

Oh my, thankyou David, I'm honoured. :)

travelling, but not in love said...

Je suis honoured....!

Thanks David. Always good to be 'on the list', and always good to read those others on the list too!

SandyCarlson said...

David, I am humbled and honored by your choice. Thank you.

I have resumed teaching full time and have not been as busy a blogger as usual. Some days are so challenging that knowing I can go home and blog a bit is all I need!

Thanks for being a part of that wonderful part of the day.

Claremont First Ward said...

Can't wait to check out all of the posts you've listed....thanks for all the effort!

I also wanted to nominate Octamom for your posts of the week. Mondays especially she has great posts.
http://www.octamom.com/

Shrinky said...

You do of course realise, the beauty of living on such a small island as I do, this mention now entitles me to a full bells and whistles open roof bus victory tour around our entire High street?

Cheers David, whey-hey!!

Shrinky said...

p.s. Nutty Nora is SO jealous..

Sandi McBride said...

Thank you David...for the mention and the Welcome back...I'm digging in getting caught up...beginning to feel a lot like work lol
Sandi